Wow, here’s to another great week!
- You can still VOTE HERE for Aloud. to win the 2012 Pedestrian TV Blogster Award. This is a big deal and a great opportunity so please, take a couple minutes out of your week-end to show your support. Voting closes Monday. Every vote counts and I need yours!
- I was very excited to see a little interview I did for Bespokezine.com appear online. Check it out here. It’s lovely, if I may say so myself.
- A couple of weeks ago, I had the pleasure of meeting Karl Claydon, a really unique artist in Newcastle, and of writing up a profile to showcase his work on the Renew Newcastle website. Check out the interview and the photos. It was a great little assignment!
- I have some really nice interviews coming up over the next few weeks and they couldn’t be more different: Viktoria Baskin is a photographer and documentary filmmaker currently based in Bangalore, India; Anna Farthing of The Sweet Boutique is an entrepreneur whose ‘petite’ creations will make your mouth water, Curve is an exciting new gallery based in Newcastle with serious international credentials run by Lisa Who and Wayne Heaton, and Melt Studio is a collaboration between two contemporary jewelry makers and a fashion designer.
- I will be posting a small gift to the French mothers celebrating Mother’s day this Sunday with a beautiful text written by Alexia Mady who kindly accepted to collaborate on a translation of her piece for Aloud.’s Anglo readership.
With some great projects and collaborations in the pipeline (which I hope I’ll be able to announce soon), Aloud. is the place to be so stay tuned because there is a LOT more coming your way!
Wishing you a great week-end,
If you are an artist or designer and have turned your passion into your livelihood, I would love to hear from you and help you get the word out there. Email me at email@example.com
Become a fan of the Aloud. Facebook page to see more links to previous profiles and additional links to websites, films, Art and more. You can also subscribe to this blog and receive regular updates directly to your email.